Exclusive Patreon Subscription

Claim My Exclusive Patreon Subscription


As one of my Patron's on Patreon you can choose four separate tiers depending on your budget and requirements. What I offer you as a Nutritionist and Coach is my extensive knowledge of Ayurveda, Healing Therapies, and Vegan Nutrition!


Optimal Health is a journey!

Having been diagnosed with autoimmune disorders, with no cure, I went on a mission to take back my own health. I studied Ayurveda over the course of 6 years in India, and it gave me a new appreciation and understanding of food, and lifestyle choices. With all my knowledge, it always felt right to want to share my passion and I hope to help others on their own health and spiritual journeys. It's all about taking that little leap of faith and embracing what awaits you!

My podcast & videos are a mix of personal stories, health remedies, and knowledge

To mix it up, I occasionally interview other guests across the globe. You will find my podcast on Spotify, Google, Apple, and on my YouTube Channel, where I also share health benefits, lifestyle tips, and advice for a more soulful enriched life.

As a member of my Patreon community, you will be given access to special bonus podcast episodes, private recipes and videos, and a weekly menu plan that includes a personally designed meal planner and shopping list. All my exclusive recipes are original and only available through the membership subscription. 

Be Inspired to Live a Healthier Lifestyle!

My aim is always to bring you inspiration about eating healthier food, and to give you choices that will affect your overall well-being and mindset. In addition, you will also receive monthly holistic Health eBooks with loads of soulful lifestyle tips.

Take the initiative to go on a deeper journey and own your health! This subscription will provide you with recipes personalized to your own nutrition needs, and delivered to you as monthly eBooks. Additionally, your membership includes exclusive private videos, and bonus podcast episodes, not available to the general public! These special gifts for you include tips, thoughts, and inspiration from my world to yours.

Supporting me through Patreon will help me work towards giving you more valuable content. It's a win-win, and with my whole heart, thank you for joining the Solful Living Tribe!

For your health, and for living a truly blissful life,
Namaste!

 

Comments