90 Day Gratitude Journal

Beautiful Thoughts Build Beautiful Minds


Are you ready to start your self-love journey?
It's proven that 90 days can change a habit, or make a significant transformation in your lifestyle, helping you to have a more optimistic outlook.
You will notice a shift in your goals and perspective, which will bring joy, hope, and positivity into your daily life.
This 90-day journal will help you create new habits while bringing gratitude to all that you do.
This self-Love Journal contains inspiring and motivational quotes, as well as goal setting, and weekly check-ins. Daily gratitude brings with it a gentle flow towards the rhythm of truly loving and understanding yourself.


My new Gratitude Journal is now available on Amazon!

Do What You're Afraid To Do!

My new gratitude journal is 123 pages and designed for 90 days of daily and weekly entries. With mood check-ins, thoughts of the day, plus additional pages for 5-minute journaling. 

I love gratitude journals because they really keep me on track with where my emotions are at, what my goals are, and being grateful for what I have so that I can attract more abundance, love, and happiness into my life. 

If you ever wondered why you are stuck, and it seems like you can't find a solution to your problems, or maybe you are just feeling stuck. I really encourage you to journal your thoughts. Get out of your head, and onto the page. It will help you to find out things you may not even know about yourself.

Journal Therapy is Proven to Help Mental Illness

Living with a mental illness, or dark thoughts can become really overwhelming. Starting a gratitude journal can help you release all those complicated feelings. In addition to what is provided in this gratitude journal, you could also write about these things:

  • Write about your day
  • Recognize things to be grateful for
  • Make a list of your emotions
  • Write positive messages to yourself for the days you feel down
  • Make a list of all the compliments you've ever received
  • Write a list of how you manage your anxiety/depression etc
  • Write down your goals for the day, week, month, year, future
  • Recognize how much you've grown over the past 5 or more year
  • Write to yourself about how you see your body and work towards making those views positive
  • Write down how you would describe yourself to a stranger
  • Write positive messages to yourself for the days you feel down


Healing Help

If you believe you need help with your thoughts, or life just seems too hard to handle, try calling someone who can help you. Mental Health Hotlines are useful and confidential.  

Talking to family and friends can also be a good avenue to unload your dark feelings. Go with those who you know will be helpful and empathetic to your situation.

If you also want guidance and tips on healing & nutrition, go to my Facebook page where you can book an appointment to discuss your needs. 







Comments

  1. I will include some Gratitude Posts on my blog. It's been a while and I need to be better about them again. Right now I'm doing multiple posts per day to get my mind off of things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean. I try to bring at least one thing Im grateful for into my daily meditation practice, and it really does make a difference :) Cant wait to read your posts!

      Delete

Post a Comment